In this guide, we will go through prompt rewards, minimum requirements, prompt bonuses, and how to submit prompts.
These rules apply to all submissions, irregardless of individual rules or requirements.
- You cannot submit work that is not 100% created by you. No traced images or using assets/photos you did not create yourself.
- Be sure you own, or have permission to use, any Paroithian you use in submissions.
- Submissions are strictly SFW.
- Real life events should not be directly referenced at all.
❗ WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY SUBMISSION FOR ANY REASON ❗
Prompts reward at least 1 gemstone and 5 coins, but this can increase based on bonuses.
Here are the minimum requirements for a submission to be accepted unless stated otherwise.
- Minimum 75% of character visible.
- No Background is required.
- Minimum 500 words.
Bonuses are optional extras you can do with your submission in order to earn more coins.
- Complex Backgrounds: If your submission shows a complex background (e.g. has objects, a sense of depth... etc.) +2
- Extra Characters: If your submission includes more than one character, a stacking bonus (up to 3 extra). Must have min.50% of extra characters shown +10 per char
- Extra Story: Include a 200-word story to earn some extra coins +10
- Extra Drawing: When submitting a written entry, relevant to the story. Drawing a companion, object, or location is also okay as long as it's relevant to the story.
Must at least be a sketch with partial colour +2
- Extra Word Count: For every 100 extra words, earn +1 coin (up to max 2000 words) +1
- Gift Submission: If the submission contains ONLY characters belonging to other users +5
- FTO/Non-Owner Bonus: If you do not own any main Paroithians (e.g. non-companions) +10
- NPC Bonus: This can only be gained by using an NPC. Does not stack with Gift Submission +1